Two Post Lift Heavy Duty - HL CS 4.0
- Quickly service vehicles to increase daily revenue and technician productivity.
- Asymmetric design and longer arms give the opportunity to service a wider range of vehicle types.
- Simple control unit allows technicians to operate the lift with minimal instruction.
- One of the industry’s only 2-post lifts truly manufactured in the USA and assembled with American sourced components with an emphasis on quality, safety and detail.
- Undemanding installation process with minimal site preparation requirements.
- Lifting extensions expand service capabilities to include long wheel base vehicles.
- Electric height-limit switch provides safekeeping of the vehicle during lifting.
- Designed to allow sufficient access to vehicle with ample space between the column and vehicle.
- Tray set adds value to workspace with organization and easy access to adapters.
- Locking arm restraints engineered with strong oversized arm pins automatically open when fully-lowered. Allows easy and reliable positioning of swing arms.
- Compatibility with Low-Profile Sport Cars – The HL CS 9,000 was designed specifically to slide under German sports cars (BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Audi) and is an excellent fit for Japanese imported cars.
Technical Data HL CS 9000
|Load capacity||4000 kg|
|Max. lifting height HO||1930 mm|
|Lifting/lowering time, depending on load, roughly||35/35 s|
|Minimum pad height, support arm FIU||110 mm|
|Adjustment range, support disc HT||90 – 125 mm|
|Extension range, short support arms LK||585-1150 mm|
|Extension range, long support arms LL||920 1505 mm/td>|
|Extension range, transporter support arms LLT||1100 – 1840 mm|
|Total height HG||4178 mm|
|Clear height to safety edge HL||4010 mm|
|Total width BG||3486 mm|
|Outer post width BA||3290 mm|
|Inside columns BL||2800 mm|
|Drive -through clearance BH||2450 mm|
|Unladen weight without packaging||700 kg|
|Drive power||2.2 k1A/|
|Supply voltage||3 * 400V/50 HZ|
|Fuse||16 A, slow -blow|
|Hydraulic oil volume||151|
|Packaging dimensions||3950 x 800 x 770 mm|